Sunday, April 18, 2010

Take a chance on me

If only you took the time to get to know me, you would love me. I promise you would. Although some days I don't feel worthy of being loved, deep down I know I am worthy.

How could I possibly be more open than I already am? I deliver my heart on a silver platter and you turn your nose up at it. If I made it unavailable, you would crave it, do anything for it.

Maybe it's because you see me as this overeager puppy, begging for love and attention. I'm sorry. Who the hell doesn't love puppies?????

It makes me doubt who I am. I want to be my true self, but sometimes feel as if no one wants to know who that is.

I guess I'll just have to be cold and unfeeling. Push everyone away instead of clutching onto them for dear life. Yep, that's what I'll do.

So....did you believe that? Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment